On completion of the course, you will be able to demonstrate and apply your knowledge of:
- Health, safety and infection control in the workplace.
- Emergencies in the clinical environment.
- Legal and ethical issues in the provision of dental care.
- Anatomical structures and systems relative to dental care.
- Oral disease and pathology.
- Patient care and management.
- Assessing the patient’s oral health needs and treatment planning.
- Restorative demonstrate.
- Oral surgery.
- Orthodontic procedures.
- Dental drugs, materials, instruments and equipment.
- Pain and anxiety control in dentistry.